instantMojo

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Quick Quotes October Club Q Bonus Projects

Club Q this month arrived (finally!  It got lost since we moved!) and held some beautiful papers from Teresaa Collins!   I am still working on a halloween banner, but I do  have one project done!  I love how this came out!!

I used the classic black and white color combination and the theme, of course, love

Presenting.... You are my all.....my everything







What a great way to display six of your favorite photos of your love!  (if I do say so myself!)  All of the photo locations have slots to add the photos, and the entire thing has a light spray of Radiant Rain Pearl with gold.

Here's a close up look:









Can't wait to get invited to a wedding, so I can give this as a gift!

Also!  This last weekend I taught at a great scrapbook retreat by Scraps Galore!  I will post again soon and fill you in!  It was a BLAST!

Thanks for joining me!  I'll post again soon!





0 comments:

Post a Comment