instantMojo

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Cheery Laminate Bag made with July Club Q Kit!

p.s.  My August Club Q Bonus Project is posted just before this one, if it doesn't show on this screen, please click on "older posts" (!) at the bottom right of this post! 


I promised to post these photos, then totally spaced it!  Remember last month when I mentioned the Mini Reserve in Farmington?  We had such a great time!  I can't tell you enough, if you have a chance to go to ANYTHING Quick Quotes ( classes or the Ultimate Private Reserve!), DO IT!!  Patsy and her crew are so awesome!  You always feel like you were treated like royalty! 

I wanted to share with you a peek at the laminate purses I made for Patsy and Janet, when they came for the Mini Private Reserve ( did I mention it was in Farmington!  And we had a great time!!  haha!  ). 



Recognize the quote?  Yep!  It's one of Patsy's!!

Have a great day!  Can't believe school starts right around the corner!!

Jean




0 comments:

Post a Comment