instantMojo

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

If at first you totally bomb, try, try again! Finally......Nov. Quick Quotes Club Q Bonus Project!

And you might get a pleasant surprise!!


Ok, I admit it, I had a totally different project in mind when I first saw Novembers gorgous papers in the Club Q kit! This new paper collection, Copper Kettle, was instantly my new fav! I was so excited, I had an idea months ago and have been waiting for just that perfect paper, and this was it! Well, I got everything out and got started !

Sadly, it did not turn out as planned. You could say that I had a fight with Modge Podge. And Modge Podge won. So, while I shelved that project for the time being, I looked at the paper I had left and was inspired with another project!

 
I hope you like them as much as I do!





 

 








I love Christmas time and really enjoy putting special tags on my gifts!  This one is one of my favorites:




You can see my two other favorites, one is on the Quick Quotes Gallery and my other favorite is on Two Peas Gallery (both can be found by searching Quick Quotes, Club Q, or Jean Buhl)


I really do love how these came out!  Please let me know what you think!

Jean







0 comments:

Post a Comment