instantMojo

Friday, July 30, 2010

Hi there!

Hello...good to see you!  Thanks for taking a second and checking me out!  As I am sure you can tell, I am new at this....very new!  So thought I would say hello and let you know what I have planned.  Well, I hope to get this blog beautiful, like many I admire, and then use it for inspiration, hopefully for you and me!  I have some photos of scrap art (pages, projects, misc) that I hope to post tomorrow.   I hope to add a little creativity to the world, a little instant Mojo, if you need it and hope to hear from you too!  Because at the moment I kind of feel a bit like a DJ, sitting in a small room talking to myself!  

Please check back often and I promise to do my best to entertain you!  Although I promise I won't sing, it's ugly!  I never claimed to be good, just loud!

Wish me luck!

Later dudes! 

Jean
aka instant Mojo 

0 comments:

Post a Comment